Thursday, September 23, 2010

Similac Formula Recall!!

Hi folks! ☺ Long time, no talk! LOL
I'm so sorry I've neglected my blog the past
few weeks, but in between having a sick kiddo
and my computer crashing on me, it's been
quite hectic around here!
I've missed ya'll!! :-'(

I wanted to pass along some IMPORTANT
info if you have a baby in the house! I do, but
thankfully I use Nestle Good Start formula (I'm
not saying it's better, only that I don't have to
worry about this recall! ;)



News headline this morning:
SIMILAC RECALLS CERTAIN INFANT
FORMULAS THAT DIDN'T MEET QUALITY
STANDARDS! (possibility of beetles and/or
beetle larvae in formula!!! ...yuk!)

You can go here to find out if any you have
is part of the recall!

3 comments:

  1. wow how does infant formula get beetles and beetle larva in it. some one on that quality control line wasnt doing there job. glad my munchkin is not on formula any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I don't have to deal with formula anymore! That's all I have to say about that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower, will you follow me?
    http://songberries.blogspot.com/2010/09/buzz-on-by-thursday-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete