1. What do you do when you have time to yourself? Blog! ☺ I've always heard people say they spent most of their time on their blogs, and when I started mine I was SO excited to have one of my own! & WOW! I'm always looking for things to blog about now! :) I take every minute I have NOT on the computer to spend with my 3 little angels either playing games or cooking! :)
2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see? My backyard, where the grass is so high it looks like a cornfield! LOL It's terrible! I also see my kid's Slip-n-Slide, which reminds me of just how much I'm gonna hate to see Summer go. :(
3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as? That's a hard one! I think I would love to come back as a butterfly. Their gorgeous, loved by kids, and just look so tranquil flying around everywhere!
4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids? I hate to see kid's who weren't raised with manners. I know it's not really the kid's fault, but it's so bad seeing a child that talks rude to adults, or takes everything for granted w/out being thankful for it.
5. Regular or Diet soda? I'm not a big soda fan (unless it's Sprite!) but it HAS to be regular! Diet, to me, tastes like regular soda that's been shaken up & has sat open for about a week! F-L-A-T! LOL
Friday, September 3, 2010
Posted by April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears at 8:23 AM