Thought it should be time for............
AND...I got an email this morning with the question, "What is your 5 most favorite smells?", so thought I would answer them on this post, so you can learn a little more about THIS friend! ;)
1. Clean Clothes - I love to just hold a fresh-outta-the-dryer towel against my face and take in that WoNdErFuL smell! I use Snuggle liquid softener PLUS fabric softener sheets, so it's smelling terrific by the time they're outta that dryer! ☺
2. Babies - I love the smell of a baby! When all 3 of mine were born, I can remember sitting for HOURS holding them while they slept, just smelling that baby scent! There's nothing like it.
3. Magazines - Have you ever just cracked open a new magazine and smelled the pages? LOL There's something about those crisp, newly-printed pages that I could just sit and smell forever!
4. Coffee Perculating - When the coffee first starts to perculate in the pot and fills the house with that good aroma...yummm....can't wait for that first cup!
5. Pine-Sol - I could use Pine-Sol to clean EVERYTHING! The smell of a Pine-Sol-mopped floor is the BEST. It just speaks C-L-E-A-N.